world via the SOS movement
HMRP was established in 1999 and is dedicated to supplying packaging materials and products that are durable, reusable, 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Having extensive knowledge in the packaging, manufacturing and retail industries, HMRP not only provides quality products, but have the expertise and experience for delivering value to Our Customers.
HMRP is committed to social and environmental responsibility. It’s not JUST about doing good business, it’s doing “good” for the sustainability of our Home.
- Biodegradable and Compostable packing– a range of environmentally friendly shopping bags, bag-on-roll, vtc’s, barrier bags, fast food containers and agricultural sheeting.
- Multi-use packaging– a range of long life carrier bags.
- Compact Shopper – convenient, multi-use shopping bags.
All of our biodegradable and compostable bags products have the international recognised certifications such as EN13432, AS5810, BPI, ASTM D6400, AS4636, OK-BIOBASED.
Our multi-use packaging can be recycled at the end of their extended life cycles.
HMRP is a team of driven and motivated individuals geared towards bringing about change and making a difference. With 30 years of experience in the Packaging and Retail Industries, HMRP’s core mission is to provide companies with sustainable and environmentally sound packaging alternatives.
Our isolated Earth needs individuals and companies that look ahead to secure our Children’s (and theirs) future. HMRP wants to be a part of that legacy and fuel change accordingly.
We are environmentally conscious and drive ourselves in fulfilling our obligations of building a durable company and a sustainable world for future generations. Help us achieve this mission.
HMRP is partnered with social organisations to help clean up our Streets and Seas. We believe in the ideals to practise what you preach.
- Sole use of environmentally sustainable packaging solutions.
- The supply of high quality products that are manufactured according to standards and principles of minimal environmental impact.
- Focusing on excellent customer service and forming partnerships to drive eco-efficiency packaging choices.
- To be a leading African Supplier of alternative environmentally sustainable packaging solutions, while bringing about an attitudinal change in all stakeholders to SOS. Save our Streets, Seas and Species.